----- Original Message -----
From: "The All inPlay Team" <supp...@allinplay.com>
To: <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 4:41 PM
Subject: All inPlay: Free Access Till 2010 Starting Tuesday, Six
Tournaments!

Count Down to 2010 With All inPlay

Season's Greetings to All,

Tuesday, December 15, is a big day here at All inPlay. We're officially
releasing our sixth game, All inPlay Blackjack! Thanks to all our beta
testers for helping us to track down all those pesky bugs and making
Blackjack the latest star in the All inPlay lineup. (A quick note to anyone
who has played the beta of Blackjack: your chips will be reset to 5,000 when
the full version of Blackjack is released on Tuesday.)

To celebrate, we're carrying on our tradition of opening up the site, so the
world can play for free! We usually keep it open for two weeks, but it would
be pretty scruge-ish of us to end the party on the 29th, right? Therefore,
we'll be going strong until midnight, January 1, 2010.

Our unprecedented $30 off sale and the 75% chip discount also end at that
time, so get in while the getting's good.
http://allinplay.com/participate/store.html

To start off our countdown, we're hosting a six-day stampede of tournaments;
starting at 3 pm U.S. eastern December 18 and going straight through until
December 23. Each tournament will last 24 hours.
Here's the low-down:
December 18: TAG: The Anagram Game
December 19: Five-Card Draw
December 20: Texas Hold'em
December 21: Loco Locution
December 22: Crazy Eights
and
December 23: Blackjack!
You can play in the tournament, or find more info, from any of the game
pages.

So whether you've been a long-time supporter of All inPlay or you haven't
seen us in a while, there's plenty to celebrate as we round out the decade
of zero.
Come join us! Free play starts Tuesday, December 15.
http://allinplay.com/

If you don't remember your account info, feel free to create a new one.

Cheers from the All inPlay Team!

Unsubscribe Information:
We only like to send email to people who would like to receive it. If you
have received this letter in error or would rather not get future notes from
All inPlay, please click on the following link to unsubscribe:
http://allinplay.com/unsub.php?u=CF0A3229B907399295A2E940742E72DED0894DE8168E11BD61E1EB0F9DFEBE15
If you're an AOL user, or unable to click the link above, just copy and
paste it into your browser.