Hi all,

As I just registered the game, I am now looking for the cheat codes-the
associated page on audiogames.net goes thus:

Here's how to obtain the cheat codes:

Step 1: murder 200 guards and close the game
Step 2: look for cheats.txt in the Treasure Hunt root directory
Step 3: enter the codes at the control panel (pressing the p-key)

However, I have killed 200 guards, closed the game, and still see no file in
the root directory.

Best Regards,

Hayden