What code are you talking about, and what is the cheat counter?
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Treasure Hunt Cheat Codes

Hi,
I think you have to enter the first code before the cheat counter starts
ticking. It's been some time since I've looked at the code but I have a
feeling that's probably the issue. Either way, once you enter the code, all
the cheat codes are the same so you can ask someone who has the cheats file
to be really nice and give it to you. :).
Munawar A. Bijani