It's in the Q9 folder on the Start Menu. It's just called Manual. That's where the controls are listed.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 8:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q Nine Instructions

After being on this list for years, I"m finally starting to check out the many hot games for us blinks. I've been playing Entombed nonstop, and now want a break. I've downloaded Q9, which sounds hilarious but I can't figure out how to use the keystrokes. Could someone give me an off-list direction as to where to find the game help?

Cheers, Happy Hannukah and  Merry Christmas to all.

--Bill

----

"Do one thing for me, Sredni Vashtar!"