Thanks, Dark! You're always helpful, and cheerful about it into the bargain. Much
appreciated!

Since I'm interested in accessible RPG's now, could you give me some poinhters as to some really good things to try out? I've tried that new space game, and while it looks very involving, I couldn't seem to make it happen. What's that one called again?

--Bill

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q Nine Instructions

Hi William.

Why offlist? that's what this list is for.

In the Q9 program group on the start menue is a link saying "manual" which leads to an html manual with all the instructions.

As a quick guide though, left and right walk, spacebar use weapon, hold ctrl to run, alt to cycle weapons, up arrow then tap arrows to jump left or right.

Note that there are several sights where you can find out a lot about games. such as www.audiogames.net and www.pcsgames.nett which have handy links and (in the case of audiogames.net), a game database with descriptions etc too.

hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>