Okay, I see the point and it looks like C++ is going to be my best option.
Yes, that code you sent did look a bit complicated, but then I haven't
studied the code as yet. My questions are below and sorry about all this,
but this is all new to me.
1. Can I use the straight C++ and add Sappy later after the main program is
written or should it be included as I write the program?
2. Where do I find this VC++ express that has the Sappy with it and about
how much is that going to run me for cost?
3. In terms of direct X is that included in the ++ languages or where do I
find the code for it or do I just download some sort of link thing to tell
the program it needs this?
4. What, exactly is the first thing I should do? Find a link and tutorial to
study a ++ language?
5. In terms of cost and libraries, exactly what does this mean? I thought I
could just study the code and write everything by hand as I do with
websites? Or, do I need to pay for a ++ license and direct X license and
Sappy license to get this all going?
What do I write the code in? I mean like for websites I write in MS-notepad
and save as html. When I start writing code, do I use notepad again or do I
download something special so I can save it as C++ extension or something.?
I really appreciate all the help and I'm sorry I've so many questions, but I
want to try to get things in the right order the first time so I don't have
to redo stuff, which takes more time.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.