Hi Charles,
Oh, I have figured out a bunch of these already. Here is a few of them in case anyone wonders what they are. I'll add a spoiler warning just in case people want to take a crack at these themselves.

S P O I L E R!

1. Rudolph the Red Nose Rain Deer
2. Silent Night
3. Little Town ofBethlaham
5. Joy to the World
6. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
7. We Three Kings
8. Away in a Manger
10. Come All Yeeh Faithful
12. White Christmas
13. Twelve Days of Christmas
16. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. Walking Through a Winter Wonderland

I'll probably figure out the rest when I'm not so tired.

<Smile>

Charles Rivard wrote:
I have not worked these out yet.  They came into my inbox, and look fun.  When
I receive the answers, I will send them.  Have fun until then.

1 Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis 2 Eight P.M. to Six A.M. without Noise 3 Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East 4 Ancient Benevolent Despot 5 Exuberance Directed to the Planet 6 Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing 7 Trio of Monarchs 8 Yonder in the Holy Rack 9 Cherubim Audited from Aloft 10 Assemble, Everyone Who Believes 11 Hollowed Post Meridian 12 Fantasia of a Colorless December 25 13 A Dozen Twenty-Four Hour Yule Periods 14 Befell During the transparent Bewitching Hour 15 Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor 16 Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25 17 I Spied My Maternal Parent Osculating 18 Perambulating Through A December A Solstice Fantasy 19 Adorn the Vestibule 20 Tin Tintinnabulums

---
In God we trust!