I'll fill in three others from Tom's list below. his message.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] name that Christmas carol

Hi Charles,
Oh, I have figured out a bunch of these already. Here is a few of them
in case anyone wonders what they are. I'll add a spoiler warning just in
case people want to take a crack at these themselves.

S P O I L E R!

1. Rudolph the Red Nose Rain Deer
2. Silent Night
3. Little Town ofBethlaham
5. Joy to the World
6. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
7. We Three Kings
8. Away in a Manger
10. Come All Yeeh Faithful
12. White Christmas
13. Twelve Days of Christmas
14 It came upon a midnight clear
15 Frosty the snowman
16. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. Walking Through a Winter Wonderland
19 deck the halls

I'll probably figure out the rest when I'm not so tired.

<Smile>