I'll fill in three others from Tom's list below. his message. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[email protected]> To: "Charles Rivard" <[email protected]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:41 AM Subject: Re: [Audyssey] name that Christmas carol
Hi Charles, Oh, I have figured out a bunch of these already. Here is a few of them in case anyone wonders what they are. I'll add a spoiler warning just in case people want to take a crack at these themselves. S P O I L E R! 1. Rudolph the Red Nose Rain Deer 2. Silent Night 3. Little Town ofBethlaham 5. Joy to the World 6. Hark the Herald Angels Sing 7. We Three Kings 8. Away in a Manger 10. Come All Yeeh Faithful 12. White Christmas 13. Twelve Days of Christmas 14 It came upon a midnight clear 15 Frosty the snowman 16. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth 17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus 18. Walking Through a Winter Wonderland 19 deck the halls I'll probably figure out the rest when I'm not so tired. <Smile> Charles Rivard wrote: > I have not worked these out yet. They came into my inbox, and look fun. > When I receive the answers, I will send them. Have fun until then. > > 1 Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis > > 2 Eight P.M. to Six A.M. without Noise > > 3 Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East > > 4 Ancient Benevolent Despot > > 5 Exuberance Directed to the Planet > > 6 Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing > > 7 Trio of Monarchs > > 8 Yonder in the Holy Rack > > 9 Cherubim Audited from Aloft > > 10 Assemble, Everyone Who Believes > > 11 Hollowed Post Meridian > > 12 Fantasia of a Colorless December 25 > > 13 A Dozen Twenty-Four Hour Yule Periods > > 14 Befell During the transparent Bewitching Hour > > 15 Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor > > 16 Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25 > > 17 I Spied My Maternal Parent Osculating > > 18 Perambulating Through A December A Solstice Fantasy > > 19 Adorn the Vestibule > > 20 Tin Tintinnabulums > > > --- > In God we trust! > --- > Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to > [email protected]. > You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at > http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are archived and can be searched and read at > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the > list, > please send E-mail to [email protected]. > > --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected]. --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
