Have you tried itunes yet? I use itunes software version 8 with jaws 10 and
it works pretty good for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 9:36 PM
To: Blind Gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] music buying question

Does anyone know of a site where individual songs can be purchased and then
downloaded?
I used to use the Walmart music downloads but that site will make my
remaining hair turn white from the frustration.  It used to be a breeze to
buy a song then download it as an .mp3 file, but they obviously have changed
it.
So I hope someone out there knows of a nicely accessible online music store.

Thanks

Allen
allen.j...@foxvalley.net