Hey,

Reading back on issues of audyssey I remember PCS had a lot of more
complex maze-type games out.  David Greenwood did Lone Wolf back in
1998, but PCS had a Pac-Man game, Tank Game, Cops N' Robbers game (I'm
not sure if I'm making that one up) and everything. I remember playing
Fox N' Hounds when I was 7; that was a very early map-based game with
no directional sound or anything. Anyway did anyone ever get into
those versions of Pac-Man? Listening to the sounds I can tell things
were just panned out beforehand because there was no way to pan sounds
in DOS.  Did people really get into these? There were a lot of them.