Hi all,

I'd like to begin by wishing all of you a merry Christmas, and to inform you
that this year our old friend Santa Claus is in major trouble.

>From the inner depths of the Blastbay workshop emerges our latest free game
>called Kringle Crash. Santa's elves are not particularly pleased with their
>working conditions and so they want to put the grand old man in his place once
>and for all. He does not go willingly, though, and Kringle Crash is the
>result. You have to try and recover all of the gifts and put them on your
>sleigh, as well as try to prevent the elves from happily chucking the presents
>into a massive garbage disposal unit. All of this has to be done in just four
>minutes of super intensive action.

The game features an original soundtrack as well as professional acting and
sound effects. A sneak preview is now available. However, I did not do
particularly well... Can I blame it on the fact that it was 05:30 in the
morning?

The link is at:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/kringle_crash_preview.mp3

This game will be released before Christmas, so keep your eyes or shall I say
chimneys, open!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall