HI Jim
What game is this?

have a sunny day
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 16 December 2009 04:12 PM
To: Milos Przic
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] TJS Problem

Hi Milos,

The TJS program is designed to exit if you do not enter an appropriate
age and that is asked as soon as the intro song is done.  I am wondering
if that is what is going on.  Other than that, the game is running fine
for others.  Maybe you might be pressing the enter key to interrupt the
intro song and that is entering a wrong age.  Just guessing at what it
could be.