Hi Nicol,

The announcement of my new Triple J Shooter game read

Triple J Shooter
Hi,

I have put a new file up on my site.

File name wintjs.exe  File size 2.5 meg

Triple J Shooter is an adult sexual joystick shooter game.
The game does support a joystick or keyboard.
I also included the program tjstest.exe.  It is not a game, just a test program
that I used to test some of the sounds and descriptions for the tjs game.

So it is a sexual game and as Thomas said, I don't know that your family would
approve.  But then again I don't know, some people don't like violence, but
think that sex is a good thing.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

To keep the stork away shoot it in the air.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA