Hi Kelly,

I forgot to mention that even in some of my older games like Mach 1 and Pong,
one would want to remove Jaws.  You know because of the Jaws key repeat filter.
 So like if you held down an arrow key it was as if you only pressed it once.
And that would make those games very hard if not impossible to play.

BFN

    Jim

Love! and Pease on Earth

j...@kitchensinc.net