Is it free to register with msn?
Do I need additional hardware or software to join your group?
have a sunny day

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Oriol Gómez
Sent: 18 December 2009 08:40 AM
To: black-operations; Gamers Discussion list; entombedg...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Audyssey] announcing new group programmers' paradise

Hi all,
This message is to announce my new group up on GroupsIM.com, called
programmers' paradise.
It's going to be a group with a dropbox folder of about 700 mb of
content for now, where everyone wll be able to share their programming
tools/tutorials, etc. Right now it consists mostly of autoit and
python libraries as well as a very good free c++ tutorial.
To join this group, please add the following address to your msn
messenger contact list which is a groupsIM.com address, which means
that everyone in the group will be able to see what you write under
your nickname as long as you are in the group.

To join it, add
group920...@groupsim.com
If you add the group and you don't see an intro page, try sending a
message to it. It should then appear as online.
When a new member joins I will invite them to the dropbox folder.
Enjoy!

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice