yep but same thing applies, you need dropbox and msn and instead of contacting me you have to contact oriol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] announcing new group programmers' paradise

aah.
At 07:28 p.m. 22/12/2009, you wrote:
You are mixing stuff up here Sean, this is not pkb, it's programmers
paradise, its a new group i made with another dropbox folder full of
different programming language stuff.

its free to register with msn and the dropbox system for a basic 2gb
account.
just email piter and he will tell you what you need.
If you do not have an msn account you will need to get one, you can get this
free.
Either by using your isp email address or a hotmail.
in theory you need to see a varification for this to work but I have a
friend that never got hers.
I registered when xtra was using msn and not yahoo as its platform so my
address is registered on yahoo as well as msn.
though I only use the msn.
You will either need windows messenger 5.1 which is what I use.
or windows live messenger which is what microsoft wants you to use but I
don't.
or go to ftp.onj1.andrelouis.com and go to programs and tget the
preconfigured miranda.
Groupsim is free as far as I know.
if you need the dropbox account email me and I will send you an invite.
after that send a message to piter to ask for shares on the test folder.
YOu will also need autoit.
you may download it from www.autoit.com or you can run it from the tools
folder inside the shared autoit folder in your dropbox folder.
I have also stored innosetup 5.36 a script maker and a startup pack of
goodies in the innosetup folder.
Most of the stuff is semi complete but some aint and some stuff can do some
dammage.
read all documentation, notice you may have to edit some of the source files
to find out what things are.
look for the hotkey keywords and remember the strokes.
Note to that the folder will change from day to day.