Where might I pick up this new game please? I'm slightly behind the times
now a day. Thanks.

On 12/21/2009 at 2:09 PM Michael Forzano wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've just added the ability for custom boards to be available in the
>newMonopoly game released last night. This was all done server side, so
>there is no need to download an update. At the moment, only the classic
>board is available. If anyone wants to submit a board, send the board file
>to rsga...@inbox.com. The board file must be in the same format as the
>classic board file below, just change any names you want changed in your
>new board and send the title of the board as well. When you start a new
>game, the game master is now asked to choose a board. Enjoy.
>
>Mike
>
>Monopoly Classic Board
>
>Mediterranean Avenue
>Community Chest
>Baltic Avenue
>Income Tax
>Reading Railroad
>Oriental Avenue
>Chance
>Vermont Avenue
>Connecticut Avenue
>Jail
>Saint Charles Place
>Electric Company
>States Avenue
>Virginia Avenue
>Pennsylvania Railroad
>Saint James Place
>Community Chest
>Tenessee Avenue
>New York Avenue
>Free Parking
>Kentucky Avenue
>Chance
>Indiana Avenue
>Illinois Avenue
>B&O Railroad
>Atlantic Avenue
>Ventnor Avenue
>Water Works
>Marvin Gardens
>Go To Jail
>Pacific Avenue
>North Carolina Avenue
>Community Chest
>Pennsylvania Avenue
>Short Line Railroad
>Chance
>Park Place
>Luxury Tax, Pay $75
>Boardwalk
>GO
>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list,

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500