Ah.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:39 AM
To: Hayden Presley
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Custom Boards in Monopoly

Hi Hayden,

I'm not sure what to say.  I did not make the monopoly board files for my
monopoly game.  They were made by lots of other people and sent to me to
share with others by putting them up on my site.

About getting boards...with Jim's permission, I may make copies of some of
his boards. What format should the file, extension wise, I mean.
Best Regards,
Hayden

     Jim

Use your own tagline, this one's MINE!!