To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] maybe a bug?

Hi, we are playing the game and I at the beginning of the game got a get out of jail free card and when I went to jail, I can't use it, I still have the card but it doesn't show it any where.

Also, the game said that Todd could buy houses with the electric company as well as water works and when he tried it said you cannot build houses on utilities but at first it said you could.

Oh but I have to say this is an awesome game and right now so far I'm winning.

Lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Forzano" <mforzan...@verizon.net>