Yeah, also if you try looking elsewhere, their are nintendo emulators that people can download. They usually feature a recording feature, their is also playstation emulators as well and many more. So, if you were to google like playstation game recordings or something it should come up, also you can find lot's of videos of games on youtube that you could rip the sound from I am sure. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for nintendo recordings

sure thing. check out the speed demos archive. a bunch of speed runs of all sorts on there. real crazy stuff. there's one of some dude beating super mario world all 96 exits in an hour and a half or so. enjoy!

http://speeddemosarchive.com/gamelist.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>