To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for nintendo recordings

Hi all
Is it possible to find recordings on the net  of people  playing nintendo
games such as mario brothers ?
I would absolutely be so greatful if someone can direct me to where I can
find nintendo recordings.
I would like to listen to recordings where these tv games sounds is used in
the games played.
I appreciate any help.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4713 (20091223) __________

http://www.eset.com