Even that's not a guaranteer of protection. They could still order you to stop distributing the game and if you didn't they could still take some sort of action against you.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 8:22 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] future of blastbay studios

Hi,

maybe when my son gets older and I have more time on my hands I'll maybe learn c++ or buy the game creation toolkit and make a star-wars game and give it away foor free. they can't come after me or could not com after me for giving away a free game? maybe I'll even make it open source and place thee star wars games I create under the gnu general public license when that time comes, if it comes.

Josh

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. also try the $99 netbook from cherrypal.com it should run one of the Linux distributions mentioned.