Correct, as far as I know, after reading various releases on it, etc, and from hearing from Slau, one of the main guys who has spearheaded this move to pro tools accessibility, it was my understanding that the accessibility features, at least for quite a while would be for the mac version only.

Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT pro tools

Hmm, my guess would be no, never seen it where I could return a
software product and walk away with the next version as a straight
swap.  The upgrade cost will be cheap though, might already be decided
come to think of it, it'd be worth a call to Digidesign to find out.
But of course, all this hinges on Orin being right about it being
accessible under Windows in the next version.  I'd love to see it
happen, but so far I've only heard word of Digidesign doing work to
make it accessible on the mac side.