that sucks.

On 12/26/09, Jeremy Hartley <jeremyhart...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Correct, as far as I know, after reading various releases on it, etc, and
> from hearing from Slau, one of the main guys who has spearheaded this move
> to pro tools accessibility, it was my understanding that the accessibility
> features, at least for quite a while would be for the mac version only.
>
> Jeremy
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:47 AM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT pro tools
>
>
>> Hmm, my guess would be no, never seen it where I could return a
>> software product and walk away with the next version as a straight
>> swap.  The upgrade cost will be cheap though, might already be decided
>> come to think of it, it'd be worth a call to Digidesign to find out.
>> But of course, all this hinges on Orin being right about it being
>> accessible under Windows in the next version.  I'd love to see it
>> happen, but so far I've only heard word of Digidesign doing work to
>> make it accessible on the mac side.
>>
>> On 12/26/09, Nick Helms <nick.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I do not own a mac. do you think that I could exchange this copy for
>>> the new version when it is released?
>>>
>>> On 12/26/09, Scott Chesworth <scottcheswo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Bummer Nick.
>>>>
>>>> >From memory, you don't own a mac?  I mean if Orin turns out to be
>>>> right about Windows access, you'll only have a few months to wait and
>>>> the upgrade to the accessible version will be cheap as chips for you.
>>>>
>>>> On 12/26/09, Nick Helms <nick.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> thanks guys,
>>>>> at least I can exchange it, as I got it as a christmas gift.
>>>>>
>>>>> On 12/26/09, Scott Chesworth <scottcheswo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Hey Orin,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Accessible on Windows is news to me man.  I'm not saying you're wrong,
>>>>>> just very curious to know more if you're right.  Do you have anymore
>>>>>> info?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To answer your original question though Nick it's hard to say how
>>>>>> it'll be with a screen reader, the interface has undergone quite a few
>>>>>> changes since the last accessible version and Digidesign's approach to
>>>>>> access this time around is considerably different.  Bit of a waiting
>>>>>> game at the mo.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>> Scott
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 12/26/09, Orin <orin8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> No, but the upcoming version I believe will be accessible on both Mac
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>> Windows.
>>>>>>> On Dec 26, 2009, at 1:12 AM, Nick Helms wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>> Just wondering if anyone on the list has used pro tools, and if so,
>>>>>>>> do
>>>>>>>> you find it usable with a screenreader?
>>>>>>>> Reguards, and happy holidays!
>>>>>>>> Nick
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>> list,
>>>>>>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>>>> list,
>>>>>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>>> list,
>>>>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>> Nick Helms
>>>>> "I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."
>>>>>  twitter: Nickster919
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>> list,
>>>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>> list,
>>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Nick Helms
>>> "I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."
>>>  twitter: Nickster919
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>> signature database 4717 (20091226) __________
>>
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>


-- 

Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."
 twitter: Nickster919

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to