De: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 27 de Dezembro de 2009 10:37
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

The real problem Mike is that you seem to judge an entire genre by one or
two games. I'm only basing this on what I've seen in your messages. You say
that all RPG's are boring based on the few you might have played or seen. I
respect that you want more advanced games. So do I. But let's face it. Game
developers in our market generally tend to write a lot of the styles of
games they themselves would like to play. As it happens Thomas isn't
necessarily a big side scroller fan but there is a lot of interest in that
particular genre. No matter what a developer does he's never going to please
everybody.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.