De: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 27 de Dezembro de 2009 11:09
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom, anyone?

It's quite simple really. Just hit Control V when you get to a spot you want
to mark and it'll say Marked. THen when you come back to said spot it'll say
Marker followed by a number. And they mark in sequence, so the first marker
you place will be 1, the second 2 and so-on. It's particularly useful to me
when you come to intersections of multiple passages. Then you can mark the
intersection, take one path and come back the same way to take the other
route.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.