Hello all,
Do to the day to day happenings of life, and the commitment I have
neglected to my band, and the neglect of my family, and various other
obligations left to me, I have, until an undetermined point in the
future, have decided to sever ties to several mailing lists, social
networks, etc, to deal with the things that must come first (family,
band, etc)
I will be back. I don’t know when, but it will be before too long.
If you wish to contact me, you can email me off-list, and we can
certainly get together on Skype  or something.
I will not be gone for good, only for the duration of the resolution
of the issues I have going on personally.
Thank you for your understanding,
Best, and god bless
Nick Helms