yeah this was a general article.
Another thing  the site does  not have any blog so we can see what is done.
In fact you could be forgiven that the autnor is not even a real person and
there is a team updating.
this is just run by one guy he does respond to mails and after I told him about
blind using the site has tried to fix errors and stop adds getting in the way
of screenreaders.
I tend to recomend his site because there are no extras to gettings loading.
everything is directly downloaded from the actual manufacturers sites and
whilst he doesn't have everything he has most things well enough things to
warent me using his site on a regular basis.