use alt down arrow to get at the boxes.
the first box is only good if you want to log out, read docs, enter markets.
etc
 the second box is only good if you are on a mission or need to get access to
the location program.
I suggest you join a guild you get bonuses.
but may have to contribute stuff alter on.
I am with intelliquest

pronounced interleqest  by most readers
 but communications and emails and osme listings are put as intelli quest so
whatever.
I suggest you go to senfaren, I think and get the gild offices there I think,
forgot havn't been there for ages.
I know the office is in the feren system or is that the gbm?

There are probably others that can tell you where.
I also suggest you follow the message about getting the extra 20 k sign up in
the forums and post to the hellow thread a greeting.
after that well I haven't bothered.
Right now I am stuck in a bit of a bother.
I have enough cash thanks to the guild, for christmas and such.
I can buy a bigger gun and get back in combat.
In fact I can get most weapons.
I am unfortunately level 17 not higher so I can only get a level17 weapon.
Right now with my scanner basic sensor I have 300 units of power left.
the lowest I found was 383 units of power.
I am trying to find something I can use.

On that note, how do you sell your oar you have extracted?
I have some inert gas and some reactive gas.
its currently been in storage for a few months.
I need to know how to sell the stuff.
How do I do it on the gbm?
I get it, talk to the npc on sangalen but then what?
there is a big list of items on the screen no where to list anything new.
On that note though if something is in storage can I enter it on a player
market?
I know tagons tribute has storage for this extracted stuff but how do I enter
that on the player market.
I'd like to make cash more cash than I am right now.

Oh and don't be fulled.
you should be able to get the cash to continue a ways but eventually you will
need to get biger things.