Hi all moderators. Unfortunately I have to leave this liste, cause I'll travel
and I'll not have how to see my e-mails. I sent an e-mail to the adress
indicated, but I think it's not working. Can you do this for me?. I want to go
back, as is possible. This group is very nice, I liked alot.
Sincerelly, Spencer Miranda

__________ Informação do ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versão da vacina 4740 (20100103)