Hi Hayden, Can you do this for mee? I send an e-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org and I'm receiving e-mais from this liste. How I have explained, I'll travel in two days. I'll go back as is possible.
I appologyze for that.
Sincerelly Spencer Miranda.
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hello

Hi,
Actually, this is the right address.
Best Regards,
Hayden (who is not a moderator, <grin>)

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Spencer Miranda
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] hello

Hi all moderators. Unfortunately I have to leave this liste, cause I'll
travel and I'll not have how to see my e-mails. I sent an e-mail to the
adress indicated, but I think it's not working. Can you do this for me?. I
want to go back, as is possible. This group is very nice, I liked alot.
Sincerelly, Spencer Miranda

__________ Informação do ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versão da vacina 4740
(20100103) __________

A mensagem foi verificada pelo  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Informação do ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versão da vacina 4749 (20100106)