Phillip has alos posted it on http://www.blastbay.com/audio.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:55 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 To Be Reviewed On This Week's Innovations Show

Hi Christopher,
   Not at the moment, but I understand they're working on implementing
podcasts. You can still download the show by visiting the Program Gallery
page.
   Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.