From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on games

Hello Shirley,
When you say "my hard drive won't accept compressed files only
applications" what does that mean exactly?  I think rather than assuming
this or that won't work on your computer the best thing to do is ask
someone on  how to solve problems like this  as you seam to be having a
lot of new computer user issues that have very simple and easy
solutions.
I don't want to sound condescending, but it really appears to me that
you are very new to the computer, and don't have a lot of basic computer
user skills. I would strongly recommend finding someone who can sit down
with you and explain how to download stuff from the internet, unzip
compressed archives, and  any other basic computer skills that maybe you
are not familiar with yet.  It would also really help us if you could
tell us what operating system you are using and what screen reader you
are using.  For example, the way you would do something on Windows XP is
a little different on Windows Vista and Windows 7 so it is important to
know which you have. I'm certainly willing to help you by e-mail, but
that's
We are certainly willing to help you, but you have to ask first.

Cheers!