<grin>
Actually wish I could solve more issues.
Although I put myself out as knowing heaps of things all you need do is take
away my list boxes, checkboxes buttons and radio controls.
through in a regedit, and I will be completely stumped.
if its on the screen, if I can run it and if I can fix it with some
instructions I can do it.
If I need to do a regedit I might be able to do it, probably can.
if its downloading and running something yeah I can do it.
if its coppying a file depending where it needs to be I can probably do it.
finding something maybe.
scanning, maybe.
However give me something I have no idea of and I am rather in a pickle.
And if you restrict what works and whatever then I am as sunk as a drouning
destroyer.
This does not happen much but the deepist I can get in most windows stuff is
surface level.
I have some knowledge of the command window a basic of linux, a full on dos
because I used it when I was yunger.
however in today's world I'm just a shellfish, if I fall off my rock I am
finnished and done for.
in the early days i was able to push in codes and buttons and i knew sort of
what was around now all you need to do is give me a sound issue or something
weird and I sink.