To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] type of windows

Hi Shirly.

If your using Xp, my instructions should work fine so long as you have
permission to install to the program files folder (which at least in
theory you should have unless the computer isn't actually yours).

Unzipping should also not be a problem either.

Perhaps if you explain precisely what error you get, ---- ie, what happens
when you attempt to first save, then use one of Jim kitchins' games, we
can provide more specific help.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shirley Starblanket" <dyna.hender...@sasktel.net>