Hi all,
  First of all this isn't going to be an off topic post. I recently heard that
people have been able to correct the bug in the latest version of Monkey
Business that prevented you from playing the Wild West level. The bug seems to
be caused by the level's map file being misplaced during the installation
process. Instead of going to the Program Files\Monkey Business directory and
the appropriate encripted map file, the file seems to end up in the Application
Data folder. The question I have is where can this folder or its nearest
equivalent be found in Vista? I know in XP it's c:\documents and settings\user
name, but there doesn't seem to be a similar folder in Vista unless I'm looking
in the wrong place. Several people, quite a few on audiogames.net actually,
have said that by removing the map file from the Application Data folder and
pasting it just into c:\program files\Draconis Entertainment\Monkey Business,
they've been able to fix the issue. If possible I'd like to try this for myself
but I don't know where the Application Data folder is in Vista.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.