Hi Bryan,
First, thing you need to do is go to tools and options, and set show all
hidden files and folders to on.  Then go to
c:\users\user name\application data
and here is where it gets tricky. The Vissta application data folder is
broken down in to local and roming subdirectories. I'd try the roming
branch first and begin hunting for the misplaced file.
HTH