To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive News

Hi,
Add to that that the average price of data recovery--which involves breaking
the seal on a drive--is minimum $845. I had a drive crash on me once and
thought my data wasn't worth $845...but in this case, wow. I hope you can
find a place that will do it cheaper.
Munawar A. Bijani
blog: http://munawar0009.blogspot.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com