well don't feel to hard man.
I've never been able to finnish q9 or complete gtc on ore than easy or any real
game bar sod on mediam and I always have a cheat at times.
yet I can give system advise, install things, format systems and usually set
things in  a day or 2.
I can't even complete most lonewolf missions so join the club man.