Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone's tried this game?

It's quite interesting, given that there's quests, but I'm not sure how
detailed they are because I can't complete the second newbie one, because I'm
having trouble equipping a weapon. I did get to see combat, however, because
someone challenged me, and it's not all that bad; though I did get owned
because of not having my weapon equipped.

So, someone should check it out and see if there is indeed a way to equip stuff.