To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] kitchinsinc speech fix virused?

This is just to check. Someone on the entombed list has been having trouble with sapi, but when we suggested the fix file on Jim's site to reset things it came up as unsave.

I checked myself, and Avg also said it was a trogeon.

I'd appreciate knowing if this is just security paranoyer, ---- or whether Jim actually has a problematic file (though I suspect it is! just paranoyer).

Beware the gRue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4784 (20100118) __________

http://www.eset.com