Let's face it. Antivirus software is apparently paranoid.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] kitchinsinc speech fix virused?

that makes sense, ---- and wouldn't be the first time I've heard of Avg (not to mention the various other programs people have tried), coming up with a false positive.

Thanks for checking.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:59 PM

Greetings Dark et al.

The file probably isn't a virus. I encountered this very problem, downloaded the same file from multiple sources and got the same virus warnings from Avira. I did, however, take a chance on running the code (One of the download sites was, after all, GW Micro). I've not experienced any ill effects, and it did indeed fix my SAPI issue. I'm fairly sure that it isn't a Trojan, based on my experiences.

Kai