i think you may still be able to create games with sapi just the older voices
wouldn't work and sam won't even install. just mike and mary but if you do get
windows 7, then maybe you can see if there is a way to get those older voices
back and your atnt voices won't work under vista tried them and i doubt they'll
work under 7 but you can try them if you want.