To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Devana and thesiegelsnest

The devana game (when it gets fixed) will be at
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us.
although the game itself is at
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/devana/
It should be working in the next day or so, since the weekend is over, they'll likely fix the problem that isn't allowing the site reset after it's unfortunate difficulty with orders getting stuck in processing.
<sigh>
I really miss running my own servers.