Hello. Just an fyi, quoting a message with fowl language is almost as bad as doing it yourself. So please trim.

We will deal with this even if I have to put the list on moderated status. I also warned you all about this earlier this week. Please do not respond to messages like this as this just fuels the fire.

Many thanks everyone for your understanding.