Hello,
You pass on this worksheet. Great work!
Grace King

On 20/02/2010 4:27 AM, Ryan Smith wrote:
Hello,
I know who sent the email. If you look at the header, it came from
TrekGames.net. Tristan Bussiere is the owner of TrekGames.net (and the
MUD Cosmos). (I am not sure if you all know how email headers work,
but the email was definitely sent from TrekGames.net.) While I do not
know if he sent it personally, he certainly needs to be smarter about
securing his VPS, or if he did send it, to show some maturity.
Here is part of the email header:

        by server1.ultrahost.us with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
        (envelope-from<trekga...@gmail.com>) id 1NiX92-0003nv-9c
        for gamers@audyssey.org; Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:00:04 -0500

        by trekgames.net (Postfix) with SMTP id 729F3B1601

I know for a fact Tristan uses Linode, and owns the domain
TrekGames.net. I assure you all, my computers are secure, and he
spoofed the email using my Gmail address.

I am not sure if this is part of the recent attacks of spoofing Raul
has spoken of. To be sure of this, you can easily check the email
headers of future emails.

Thank you.
-Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games