Oddly though tom, this one hasn't shown up at all for me. i've been right through the game to the 25th floor with 1.0, pluss some smaller less successful attempts, and have thus far never seen this error.

Perhaps you could try removing the saved games folder (keep a copy if you wish), and let the game create one again. this might help in determining where the error is, sinse if people who've had long lasting saved games folder which have been there for a number of betas like myself and Bryan haven't seen this problem, but it comes up for you, it might be an issue with saving which has been missed in the beta testing. It could also be a demo bug not present in the full version for some reason, which obviously would need fixing.

Irritatingly enough this seems to be a new bug, as opposed to the old established ones which are known about, and not a very common one either, nevertheless I suppose this is just what happens when more people start trying the game.

beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another Problem With Entombed

Hi Dark,
That's exactly the problem. In my last game after I killed the Goblin
King and his band I pressed g to get his weapons and armour and it
said nothing is there. I thought was odd, but went on to level 7. Even
though I was killing enemies it continued to tell me there is nothing
there as well. So I restarted the game, and the problem continued to
give me the same problem. So there is definitely a serious bug in
Entombed with picking up stuff.