hello everyone. I've just updated the settings on the magazine announce only mailing list. It's now using Mailman and although there are some settings I still need to tweak, feel free to tell your friends, family, and country-men about it. It's the announce only list where only Audyssey magazine issues are sent. They are sent here as well, but if you ever want to get away from the day-to-day discussions on this list or maybe someone you know just wants to get the magazine when it comes out, then the magazine list is for you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com