I don't believe so, but it's way past time to host the magazine issues on audyssey.org since others have been kindly doing so on various places for a long time.

On 3/3/2010 10:16 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
The latest issue I have is number 54.  Has one come out that I missed?
Thanks.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos"<r...@asmodean.net>
To:<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] the Audyssey Magazine list

hello everyone. I've just updated the settings on the magazine announce
only mailing list. It's now using Mailman and although there are some
settings I still need to tweak, feel free to tell your friends, family,
and country-men about it. It's the announce only list where only
Audyssey magazine issues are sent. They are sent here as well, but if
you ever want to get away from the day-to-day discussions on this list
or maybe someone you know just wants to get the magazine when it comes
out, then the magazine list is for you.

The www.audyssey.org main page has the working link for the magazine
list, or you can go to the following link to subscribe.

If you have any questions, let me know.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com