to allocate points, try the following:
1. While in the game, and not in a battle, press the letter C.
2. you should be focus on your main character. Use the tab key to cycle between
your main character, your pet, and any other characters.
3. when you find the particular member, the first option is to allocate points.
Press enter on it.
4. use the up and down arrow keys to cycle thru all the available options.
5. When you find the item you wish to increase, press the plus key to increase
it. if you wish to change, press the minus key to decrease it.
6. Arrow down to save changes and press enter.
***Please note. When you press enter on save changes, no allocated points can
be undone. Make sure you have the points where you want them.
7. You will be back at the menu of general information, health status, and
others. just press esc to exit that menu.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:53 AM
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can allocate skill points and things for other
people in my party, I can only get my main character but am told my rescued
member has obtained a new level and more skill points.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.